31 January 2010

Things that make you go Oooooo (January 2010)

Sleeping Angel by Gingerlillytea

I haven't written one of these since June 2009 *fail* and instead of making "Things that make you go Oooooo" weekly I though I would make them monthly as it's the perfect way to celebrate the end of a great month and a possitive way to start a new one.


Each edition will be jammed packed full of my favorite quotes, videos, photos, purchases, links, finds, basically anything that has made me go "Oooooo" this month, kinda like my own monthly virtual scrapbook of loveliness and please feel free to contribute anything that has made you go "Oooooo" in the comments and I may share it with everyone in the next months edition.



Marley: A Dog Like No Other - I laughed and I cried reading this, it makes me miss my own Marley terribly!

"Slowly, like a film fade-out, the real world evaporates. I'm alone, inside the world of the story. My favorite feeling in the world." - Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore.

Pocket books - Not only are they small enought to keep in your purse but they're perfect for random bouts of inspiration be it waiting for a bus, queing for a Starbucks or waiting in line at H&M you can just take them out flip to a random page and quickly learn something new, funny or inspiring. There are pocket books for every subject out there Detox, Feng Shui, Calm, Love and much more just check out your local book shops and they're really cheap to!


I'm in love with the new OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection it's super sparkly and glittery and if you're looking for more super sparkly colours then check out the OPI Designer Series

Forever 21 - I know, I know I'm pretty late to the party on this one but I'm so delighted that Forever21 ship internationaly now because it means that I to can enjoy all those lovely clothes and accessories that you North Americans make so fabulous.

Speaking of fabulous American stores THIS Rodarte dress for Target is pure love, in fact the whole range is  awesome



Galibaldy - POW! I love their unusual designs and their prices start from as low as £5 and you can chose from many designs including fingers, skulls, polaroids, hippos, hatstands and merry go rounds

Zodiac cuff bracelets - So pretty, I know its a long time away but I totally want a Leo one for my birthday.

Regencies - They stock the most fun, bright and colourful jewellery ever, I get toothache from looking at this website for too long!


It's been so cold this month I've been favoring hot cups of tea over other drinks. I've mostly been drinking the Jasmine Pearl Tea I purchased from Hong Kong, it smells wonderful and has a nice fresh warming taste.

If you want to take your tea on the move with you get yourself a thermos, no longer are they boring and old fashioned, they now come in some pretty cute & stylish designs.

 

Wii Fit - I received this for Christmas and I love it already, it's making exercise fun and everyday I learn something new and healthy.

Professor Layton & Pandora's Box - So many new puzzles it definitely gives your brain a good workout, even my parents are hooked!



Ballet Boyz: The Rite of Spring - An amazing production with some mad crazy dance skills!

Intoducing Dionne Bromfield - I can't believe this girl is only 13! Amazing voice and some classic songs on the album such as "My Boy Lollipop" and "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"


Fashion Faces - Clothes origami, I love it!

Lady Gaga joins forces with Polaroid!! - I'm so excited are you?

Things to Do Daily - Beautiful post by Oh, French and something we all should do daily.








Love & Hugs
Cate
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Goodness we have a lot in common. Lovely pictures and links. I JUST ordered those Alice nail polishes. I'm so excited to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!

    Love those opi polishes, I have mad as a hatter heading my way

    ReplyDelete