12 December 2010

On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...


As it's the holidays I decided to treat myself to something sparkly so of course I turned to my favourite jewellery designer Tarina Tarantino to get my fix. This pendant has all of my favourite things Hello Kitty, pink hair, sparkles and Gothic Lolita fashion I just adore it, it's so cute and so me.

I wasn't expecting this till much closer to Christmas but I'm so happy it arrived early as now I can wear it out to all my Christmas parties.

I ordered it from a US based company called Regencies who stock a whole load of Tarina's designs as well as my other favourites Disney Couture and Betsey Johnson along with a plethora of other amazingly cute and adorable jewellery designers. I ordered this necklace from them on the 2nd December and it was shipped the next day and arrived at my door on the 7th which is a very impressive super fast delivery time considering the time of year and everything was securely packaged and send wrapped up in a sturdy box so you don't have to worry about your precious jewels getting damaged in transit.

So if you're looking to get yourself (or someone else) a cute and sparkly gift this Christmas I fully recommend you visit Regencies

Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment