09 February 2011

What's in my Bag #5


I adore Vivienne Westwood as you all probably already know and this is my favourite (and most expensive!) bag I own. I've been using this non-stop for the past couple months and boy has the stuff been piling up inside it so I thought it was about time for a clear out and another post of what's in my bag.


It's quite interesting how the contents of your bag become a scrapbook of  your life, quite a few of the little things I've found in my bag have reminded me of days out with friends and various celebrations and events.


Hello Kitty purse
Evian
Givenchy glasses
3D glasses
Airwaves
Soothers
Strepsils
Cinema tickets
Butterfly hairclip
T-rex & rose ring
Hello Kitty lipgloss
Fortune teller fish
Skinfood, Hello Kitty & space pen
Pink mini torch
A tampon
Burt's Bees lip balm
MAC lipstick
Postage receipts
List of blood tests & doctor's appointments
Keys
Miss Kika tote


Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment