30 April 2011

Things that make you go Oooooo (April 2011)

by Katie Sokoler
I so excited I can hardly contain myself in just a week I'll be off to sunny California on my second volunteer venture to work with those adorable primates the gibbons, I can't believe just how quickly the time seems to go! The days are getting brighter and spring is on its way and when I return to the U.K. it'll nearly be summer my favourite time of year, so if you're feeling down here's a few things to pick you up.

D.I.Y Flowerband - Everyone needs to make one of these as it's the perfect cute accessory for spring 

Funny Advertisements

Don't Follow Your Passion - Now hold on this isn't a downer article, it's very interesting and speaks a lot of truths as sometimes our passions and dreams don't translate well into reality.

By Patricia Dries
 When My Kids Unplugged - It's interesting to see how our relationships change with people when the internet is removed, sometimes we become too dependent on it so it's nice to take a break and smell the roses every so often.

5 Things You Can Learn From Looking at Your Own Hands

Carrie's Messy Beehive Tutorial - Carrie totally rocks that beehive and teaches us how to do it to and it's the perfect look for the coming warmer months!

by Pearled
How To Self-Promote Without Being A Jerk - I'm sure this is a dilemma we've all gone through so here's some tips on how to promote without feeling or being obnoxious.

Why 3D doesn't work and never will. Case closed!

The Sorrows and Joys of Being a Misfit - A very interesting read with lots of interesting discussion in the comments.

by Yvone Shee
Super Solveig - Can you believe this girl became a graffiti artist at 8? Blows my mind that someone so young can have such amazing talent check out her gallery you're sure to be impressed

Meditation 'Changes Brain Structure' In 8 Weeks

No Pants 2011 - I pretty much live in skirts and dresses so I'm loving this challenge of not wearing trousers for the whole of 2011, when I think about it (not counting leggings) I don't think I've worn trousers for  2 years now!

by Jordan Tiberio
The Do's and Don'ts of Blogging - I've recently become a fan of this blog, this girl is wonderful you should all check her out and these tips for bloggers are very true and very helpful for those of us starting out into the blog world.

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Mice Trained fo Airport Security - how awesome is this? have to say I would prefer being checked over by a cute little mouse as opposed to an angry security man!

by Alix
Mystery Cat takes Regular Bus To the Shops - How sweet is this? And it totally reminds me of Muta catching the train in Whisper of the Heart.

DIY Miu Miu Style Cat Collar

Raw Recipes - Zoetia Ebb shares some of her simple raw recipes which yes I have tried out and yes are super delicious, go try them out now!

by ♫Muxu
The Trouble with Bright Girls - This is such an interesting read and it made me think back on my childhood and how school affected me in the workplace and I must admit quite a bit rings true.

Daphne Guinness is Afraid of Beige

Mission: Impossible - Hilarious and I can totally relate public toilets are the worst!


Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment