08 July 2011

Sexy Kittens & Yummy Ice Cream


On Caturday June 4th Japan LA celebrated it's 5th anniversary with a "Kittens & Ice Cream" themed party, over 500 people turned up to celebrate and lucky me was one of them!



The walls were filled with adorable artwork which if I'd have had the money and room in my suitcase I would have snapped up in a heartbeat but there's still lots of gorgeous artwork still left for sale so if you want to purchase your own piece from the show you can check them out on Japan LA's website and a portion of the sales goes to the Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support effort, so you get a beautiful piece of artwork and help a good cause at the same time!

Photo by Bubblepunch
Lake Street Creamery showed up and of course I had to try some of their interesting ice cream flavours, Donut which tasted just like a real donut and Pancake Breakfast which had real bacon bits in it but dispite how it sounds was actually really yummy, we seriously need some ice cream trucks (or even palours!) like this in the UK because that ice cream was surprisingly yummilicious!

Photo by Dollybeast
I finally got to meet some of my gorgeous online buddies Yume Ninja  AKA Nyan Cat and Stephiee who's outfit was so good you wanted to eat. I had such a fun time meeting everyone and it's always great to finally meet online friends in the flesh especially ones that live practically on the other side of the world!


After the party was over Yume, Alcuin, Michelle, Jess, Twinkie Chan, Hairy and I went to a place called Father's Office for food and drinkies, they had some interesting beers and although I don't normally drink beer I do like trying the more unusual beer flavours there are out there so went with a nice fruity peach flavoured one.



Thanks to everyone at the party I had an awesome time and it was so nice to meet everyone I only wish I had another week in LA so I could hang out and have fun with everyone again!

Love & Kitty Cuddles
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment