11 February 2012

Beauty Blitz: 5 February Faves

by Lady Pandacat
The second month of 2012 is here and I've still managed to resist the temptation not to do a beauty splurge and have been using up the many products I still have stashed away. This month I've tried not to use as many products to see what difference it would make to my skin as sometimes a product overload can do more harm than good and whether its the lack of products of my new Clarisonic (full report coming soon!) there's been a definite improvement, so here are a few products I've been loving this month.

MAC Red Lipstick
February wouldn't be February without a good red lipstick and this lipstick from MAC called rather simply "MAC Red" is the perfect shade and I managed to get it free after exchanging my six empty containers so what's not to love about about it?

Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash
After my fave daily scrub was discontinued I've been on the hunt for something new and after a few unsuccessful attempts which did more harm than good I found this one which is gentle on your skin but makes you feel so squeaky clean and fresh afterwards, this is definitely my new fave scrub!

Skinfood Gold Kiwi Toner
Skinfood is definitely my favourite brand and although I have my regular favourites I always try out the new products to and this is one of them. Unlike most toners which can sting or dry out your skin this one deeply cleans your skin and also leaves it feeling moisturised and it smells really sweet to.

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter
Every time I try out a new body butter I feel like I gain a new favourite, my mum bought me this one for Christmas and I absolutely adore it, it smells oh so lovely and exactly like oranges. Normally these body butters last me months but I love this one so much I've been using it almost everyday and I'm nearly out so I'll definitely be picking another one up on my next visit to The Body Shop.

Dubble Bubble Lip Balm
My friend Violet sent me this for my birthday and as my lip balm stash is so big I've only just got round to using it, I actually have the Sour Cherry flavoured one but despite its name it smells and tastes so sweet that I keep finding myself licking it off my lips and it also does a really great job of keep my lips silky and moisturised to.

Love & Glitter
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment