03 February 2012

A Very Handmade Valentines Gift Guide

by Fiiikus
Handmade items are my ultimate favourite thing and I'm striving to buy a lot more of it this year rather than the mass produced items you see in regular stores, it also has the advantage of helping independent artists and you get a great unique product which has been handmade with lots of love, so here are just a few of my favourite items from independent designers you can find on Etsy.

Vanilla Valentine Heart Soap
Aren't these so pretty? They would make the perfect Valentines gift to a loved one and also a beautiful addition to anyone's bathroom, I bet they smell divine to!

Alice in Wonderland Book Purse
Ok so not exactly Valentines related but it is pink and it was too amazing to not deserve a mention, I seriously want ALL the book purses in this shop and they would make an absolute awesome gift.

Love-Bot Shoes
Em & Sprout make the cutest shoes and these Love-Bot shoes would be a great Valentine, one day I'm definitely gifting myself a pair of them!

Love Him Heart Resin Ring
There are quite a lot of resin jewellery makers on Etsy but I think Stoopidgerl is by far my favourite! I love all her bright, colourful, sparkly designs and what's better on Valentines than to say it with a Loveheart?

Cheeseburger Mitts
Going down the non-traditional route again but these are too amazing not to include and what's better than a burger and a milkshake date (prospective partners take note!) Twinkie Chan makes the best food accessories ever and if you're not a burger fan there's cupcakes and pizza to.

If I Only Had a Heart Dress
A simple yet beautiful design which would make the perfect date night dress, it's handmade to order so be sure to get your orders and enquiries in quick if you want it in time for the big day.

Red Sparkle Crochet Headband
Tiny Tangerines is another of my favourite crochet artists, she makes the cutest animal hats but it's this bow headband which has caught my eye for Valentine's Day, nothing like a big bow and sparkles to bring some happiness to your day.

The Yellow Submarine Bag
All you need is love ba da ba dada.... Ok I hold my hands up yes this is completely unrelated to Valentines but OMG it's amazing and I will take any excuse to get this bag it's 100% handmade awesomeness and the perfect gift for any occasion.

Winged Heart Fascinator
You'll be channelling Cupid in this fascinator, it's the perfect accessory for Valentines and gets bonus points for being super sparkly you'll definitely be spreading the love with this!

 Valentine Rose Crown
It's no secret that I'm in love with floral crowns and this one is absolutely stunning and an awesome alternative to the traditional dozen roses, pair this with these rose cuffs and you'll be like a walking Valentines bouquet.

As a special Valentines treat for you all I'm offering 10% off all purchases in my Etsy shop throughout the whole of February, just enter the code BEMYVALENTINE at checkout and your discount will automatically be applied. 

Love & Roses
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment