25 September 2012

Beauty Blitz: 5 September Faves


I'm now back in the UK and excited to try out all the amazing beauty products I bought in Thailand and so far I am very pleased with my haul although I'm guessing it will take me at least another year to get through them all, so these are just some of the products I bought which I'm loving this month!

Bioré Make-up Remover for Eyes and Lips
I read that this was the best selling make-up remover in Japan so when I saw it on special offer in Watsons I had to try it out and after my first time using it I understand why it's so popular. This is the holy grail of make-up removers you shake it up, put a few drops on a cotton pad, let it sit on your eye for a couple seconds, give it a wipe and your make-up (even the dark heavy stuff!) is gone leaving your eye clean smooth and moisturised. I've searched so long for a good make-up remover and this one is my absolute fave so good I even bought a 3 more bottles to bring home.

Scacare Acne Gel
My left cheek started to get a bit of discolouration and some red spots so whilst I was shopping I spotted this on sale for 20 Baht (50p!!) and thought I'd try it out to see if it would help and surprisingly it worked really well, overnight the discolouration faded as did the spots. The good thing is is that it doesn't sting your face and although it comes in a small tube a small bit of gel goes a long way, needless to say I'll be keeping this in my drawer in case of any future break-outs I may have.

Skinfood Gold Kiwi Cream
Whilst in Thailand the heat was drying out my skin so I decided to try this cream out as I was such a big fan of the toner from this range and it worked wonders not only did it keep my skin hydrated but left my face looking softer, smoother and brighter. I'm so pleased with this cream that it has become a regular in my night routine and now I can be sure I'll wake up in the morning looking fresh as a daisy!

Kose Coenzyme Q10 Sheet Masks
My brother was raving on at me about how Q10 is amazing for the skin so I decided to see what all the fuss was about by trying out these sheet masks. I got these mainly because they came in a pack of 30 and worked out better value than buying 4 individual sheet masks but I have to say I really like them, I only use them once a week for about 15 minutes but afterwards my skin always feels tighter, softer and smoother. I guess my brother was actually right about this one, thanks bro!

 Colgate Max White One
I'm quite a heavy tea/coffee drinker and after years of smoking I doubt there's a toothpaste out there that will give me a glowing white smile, this one claims to make your teeth a shade whiter in just one week and while it doesn't exactly stick to that promise I did notice my teeth looking a bit more whiter and it did a great job of keeping my teeth plaque free and clean feeling for longer so it's definitely something I will buy again.

What products have you been loving this month? Be sure to share in the comments
Love & Lemonade
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment