21 December 2012

Beauty Blitz: 5 December Faves


It's amazing how much different my skin is now compared to what it was at the beginning of the year, I never thought I would have skin this clear and I think it's mostly down to my healthier eating habits and my awesome Clarisonic. I've discovered some amazing products this year, cut down on my stash and I really can't wait to try out some new products in 2013 but in the meantime here are a few things I've been loving this month.

Skin Food Salmon Brightening Eye Cream
Salmon does sound kinda weird for a cream and I was hesitant when I first saw this in Skin Food but the staff told me it's one of their best sellers and gave me a sample and since then I've been a convert to their weird sounding beauty products. Thankfully this cream doesn't smell of stinky old fish it actually smells quite nice and works great on those dark circles and bags you get under the eyes, in fact this has to be my favourite eye cream ever!

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
Ok I've mentioned this one before but I recently tried out the lemon version of it and I love it even more than the other one. Lemon naturally cleanses and brightens the skin and this one left me feeling really clean, fresh and tingly after using it. These scrubs are complete value for money to as the last one I used lasted me up until September so I guess I've got plenty of use left out of this one!

Hello Kitty x Liberty Mini Box of Treats
I can't resist a cute Hello Kitty collaboration and I will fully admit I bought this because it was cute and didn't expect the products to be anything special but after trying them out I actually really like them. Each product has a soft fresh scent which isn't overpowering and great for me as my skin doesn't react well to over perfumed products, but my favourite treat is the scrub because it's really gentle but effective and its creamy texture keeps your skin hydrated, I may just have to get the whole collection now!


Skin Food Black Egg Pore Gel Base
Another weird sounding Skin Food product that I've been loving this month is this Black Egg Pore Gel base. I picked this up on a whim as I read it was good for enlarged pores and blackheads which can sometime be quite prominent on my nose and with all the rich delicious Christmas foods I've been eating my skin has started to break out. I've been using this as a primer as it has quite a smooth texture which thickens up when worked into the skin to make a great smooth base for your make-up, I really like this it works great as primer, has a really soft powdery scent and does exactly what it claims, I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from oily skin.


Benefit Lemon Aid
This is a product I've been using for years but I feel like it needed as special mention this month. December has been one crazy month for me and one to many late nights have brought out those dark circles but this is the one product that can really disguise them and if you have a cold it also works great at reducing the redness around your nose, I love it!

What products have you been loving this month? Be sure to share in the comments
Cinnamon Tea & Ginger Biscuits
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment