04 February 2013

5 Handmade Valentine's Day Gift Ideas


I think Valentine's Day is a great excuse to get crafty but don't worry if you're not that skilled even making a cute card to give to your sweetheart is a beautiful gesture, so you're looking for some ideas, running out of time or just can't find that perfect gift then check out these great handmade gift ideas.

The added details of gold thread used in the heart gives it that extra sparkle and I love the addition of the arrow, this is a truly beautiful necklace and the perfect gift for your sweetheart.

Baths can be so relaxing and romantic so I don't think you can go wrong with some great smelling bath bombs, whether you use it before your big date to get you in the mood or for a romantic night in this one has an added hint of Ylang Ylang a popular aphrodisiac *wink*

You guys already know I'm pretty much "hearts on everything" type of person so I thought these legging were adorable and simple gift idea which you could even try making yourself.

Rings have become that universal symbol of love and I adore the idea of personalising them and being able to share something that can also be worn as one, it reminds me of those friendship necklaces I used to have with my school friends, so cute.

Iceland is a country that has stolen my heart and candles always make wonderful gifts which can be very romantic to, there's nothing quite like that soft candlelight glow to get you in the mood for love.


Love & Cupcakes
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment