31 May 2013

Things That Make You Go Ooooo (May 2013)


Ok confession time I've been having such a crazy month that I almost forgot to post my favourite links from this month, I think I'm well overdue on some me time! May has been insane for me but I've already got some amazing things coming up in June and July an even BIGGER adventure. Now it's finally starting to feel like Spring I really want to re-organise and spring clean my life so here's a little inspiration for those of you wanting to join me in my mission.

 9 Spring Cleaning Hacks To Make Your Apartment Liveable Again - The Batcave is looking hella crazy at the moment so I really need to start re-organising everything again including the mess that is my laptop!

 My 20 Best Productivity Tips

 7 Tips For Busy Bloggers on Finding Time to Blog - Taking note of these at the moment as life is getting in the way of my blogging, it's time to set myself a blogging schedule!


 Wishes, Dreams And Flower Crowns: 20 Ways To Celebrate Spring! - I always love Gala's tips as they always contain something kinda different and soul happy so I'll definitely be making time to try a few of these out!

 30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You're Feeling Down

 Candid Thoughts on Changing - This is something that has been on my mind lately to as I've found my tastes changing and evolving, I do belive change is a good thing though even though others mind not feel the same way.


 Change is a Friend of Mine: Wisdom For The Mighty Dreamer - Need a big of encouragement then give this a read and read it again!

 On Unplugging

 Taming the Email Monster - Some great tips here on organising and controlling those crazy emails and keeping that inbox clean.


 Late 20s Rut-Busting: Identifying Sneaky Time Wasters - I'm totally guilty of all of these, then I go through periods of insanity and I go though it all over again it's time to make a change!

 Ang Lee and the Uncertainty of Success

 5 Ways To Stop Stress Before it Starts - Some great tips here on not letting yourself get too stressed, something which I've been very guilty of lately!


 Identity-Based Habits: How To Actually Stick To Your Goals This Year - I must admit I've been pretty good at sticking to things but I'm starting to fall off the wagon so I'm definitely taking note of this.

 Five Lessons From The First Year Of Blogging

 The Secret Door - If you ever need a quick escape just click on this and it will take you somewhere amazing!


 How To Do Less and Live More - One thing I've learnt this month is that I need to say no sometimes so I'm definitely going to be using these tips more.

 What I've Learned from Disney Prince Charming

 22 Things Happy People Do Differently - This is so true and I'm making a real concious effort to implement these into my life so they become second nature.


 News Is Bad For You - I stopped following the news a while ago and while some people may find that a little ignorant of me my mood shifted dramatically, let's face it the news is mostly depressing so sometimes you just have to distance yourself from it and focus on the more immediately important things in you life.

 Miss Represents: Standing Up For Positive Change in the Media

 3 Reasons Not To Be So Hard On Yourself - We all do these from time to time and it really is foolish so stop, life is a journey and success will be yours if you let it in.






Love & Honey
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment