05 July 2013

10 Deliciously Vegan Recipes


Being healthy has been one of my main priorities this year and I'm slowly beginning to learn what foods my body can and can't take. Sometimes being healthy can leave you with a lack of inspiration in the kitchen so I've been trying out a bunch of new recipes, a lot of which have been vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free so thought I would share a few of my favourites for you guys to try out as well.

 Seeded Banana Bread with Dried Figs & Apricots -  I made this for my mum's birthday and she LOVED it so much so that I've made it several times since and her friends are now asking me to make one for them so this is definitely a recipe you all need to try out.

 Avocado Gnocchi - This was AMAZING who knew that avocado would make such great gnocchi and I got so much gnocchi from one avocado that I ended up eating it for dinner and lunch the next day to.

 Vegan Pad Thai - I slightly adapted this recipe to my own Pad Thai recipe but the marinated Tofu remained the same and was so delicious that I will definitely be making this again.

 Veggie Paella with Saffron & Orange - Paella is the best, this was so fresh and summery and the orange just took it to the next level.

 Sesame-Crusted Tofu with Nuoc Cham - Tofu is great although a little boring but the added crunch of the sesame seeds and the chilli dip make it a great snack.


 Gluten Free Coconut Cupcakes - Coconut oil is my new favourite thing, it tastes so good eggs and even better in cakes.

 Crunchy Kale and Coconut Bowl - Kale seems to be out of season now but when it was cheap and plentiful  I went on a bit of a kale obsession, I love this recipe so much because it makes the kale taste like my favourite snack seaweed yum!

 Banana Spelt Muffins with Coconut Cream & Strawberry Jam - Breakfast is something I've started to eat recently but sometimes I don't have time to make anything but these muffins have been my morning saviour.

 Honey Apricot Bread - Ok so this isn't vegan but I did use almond milk and chia seeds instead of the regular milk and eggs when I made this and it came out perfect, just replace the honey with agave syrup and you have the perfect vegan loaf!

 Spicy Edamame Burgers - I bought a big bag of Edamame to snack on and wanted to try something different and there's nothing better than a good burger sometimes!


Do you have any great recipes to share? Be sure to let me know in the comments!
Cupcakes & Cauliflower
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment