28 February 2014

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (February 2014)


February may be the shortest month of the year but it always seems to be the most productive, for me anyway. I've got so much done this month and put plans into action, I even booked tickets for my summer holiday in Thailand! I've been so busy this month that I'm more than ready to enjoy some "me time" in March and hopefully catch up with friends, as nice as it is to be productive and get things done there should always be time for a little fun and relaxation.

 Who to Fall in Love with First: 6 Ways to Love Yourself

 Make This: Paper Flower Hair Accessory DIY

 HELP! I’ve Fallen Out of Love With my Blog

 61 Quotes That Will Make You Feel Beautiful

 The Girl Code: What Are The Rules For Women?


 Party Planning: A Valentine’s Day Girls Brunch

 XOXO Heart Clutch DIY

 10 Things to Refresh Your Relationship with Exercise

 We Live in Public (and the end of empathy)

 Help! I Judge EVERYONE!


 Forming Healthy Habits: 3 Tiny Choices That Create Huge Change

 26 Things A Hen Party Can Teach You About Friendship

 10 Creative Rituals You Should Steal

 5 Ways I Stay Healthy While Kicking Ass at Work

 How to Start a Video Blog or Vlog


 25 Pictures That Will Make You Believe In True Love

 13 Rules for Being Alone and Being Happy About It

 5 Ways to Declutter: Conquer Clutter Before It Conquers You

 Why I labelled Saturday Loneliness Day

 You Are a Canvas






Love & Cupcakes
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment