27 March 2014

NEW Kawaii Cupcake Earring Designs


Binge watching Cupcake Wars was no doubt my inspiration for making these earrings. I made a promise to myself to craft more earrings for you guys this year and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do just that, I think they look pretty cute and I'm almost tempted to go get my own ears pierced so I can wear them!

Strawberry Cupcake Earrings
Strawberries are one of my favourite fruits and they go perfectly with cupcakes. Cupcakes and strawberries are two of my favourite things to eat and also to make and they're definitely a match made in heaven and although you can't eat these they look pretty delicious don't you think?

Chocolate Cupcake Earrings
This chocolate frosting looks good enough to eat. I must admit I'm not a huge chocolate fan but every so often I get a craving for it and it normally comes in the form of cake so no doubt I was having those cravings when I made these!

Pastel Bubblegum Cupcake Earrings
Cupcakes are always so cute, bright and cheery so I chose the most bubblegum sweet colours I had to make these and I love the result, the pastel colours match so well and although those roses were pretty tricky to make on such a small scale they add that extra sprinkle of cuteness, I think they would look awesome styled with fairy kei.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win yourself some awesome prizes!
Love & Cupcakes
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment