24 August 2014

Game of Thrones at London Film & Comic Con

Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran Stark)

Wow, I never quite expected this photo to get the attention it did but Isaac's reaction when I gave him the Summer "Direscarf" I made him was adorable! I'll talk more about that encounter later as there were so many awesome people from Game of Thrones this year that even with Natalie Dormer and Pedro Pascal cancelling (sad face) I still didn't have time to go and see everyone and I would have loved to say hi to Lena, Finn and Gethin again...

Daniel Portman (Podrick Payne)

The adventures of Brienne and Pod is probably one of my favourite things, I love seeing these to together so when Daniel Portman was announced as a last minute guest I was super excited. The Game of Thrones cast are always so nice and he was no exception.

Kate Dickie (Lysa Arryn)

Kate Dickie AKA Lysa Arryn was there Sunday, I had been looking forward to this season so much knowing what would happen to her character (no spoilers!) and it was so worth it, so don't be fooled by the crazy I assure you she's quite lovely in real life.

Ellie Kendrick (Meera Reed)

Meera is such a badass in the show, I've still not read up to her storyline in the books yet but I was freaking out when I saw that last episode she totally kicked some Wight ass, I can't wait to see what happens to her and Bran in the next season, hopefully by then I will have finally read A Dance with Dragons.

Sibel Kekilli (Shae)

Shae haters can GTFO, I actually liked what they did with her in the show compared to the books even though some things were questionable. I love how much she cared for Sansa and how much Sibel Kekilli defends her character also she's absolutely as gorgeous in real life as she is on screen!

Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran Stark)

I totally flipped out when I found out that Isaac was going to be at Comic Con, he was such a last minute guest that I actually didn't have time to make a Summer scarf especially for him so I gave him the first one that I made for myself, but seriously it could not have gone to a better home!

Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran Stark)

Isaac was such a sweetie and seemed genuinely excited when I gave him the scarf, it made my day that another direscarf has gone to another Stark and that he was so happy to receive it and I'm so excited to see where Bran's storyline goes as I've not read that far into the books yet.

Kristian Nairn & Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Hodor & Bran)

Despite the chaos I had an awesome time at London Comic Con and I met some amazing people all of them are so nice, I really appreciate them coming to meet us fans and taking the time out to speak to us. Game of Thrones really does have the best cast ever every single person I've met from the show has been so sweet to me I can't wait till the next con and who I'll see next.

Dragons & Direwolves
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment