08 August 2014

#OOTD: Dragon Skulls & Batmobiles

Westeros Dragon Skull

Upon entering London Film & Comic Con you were greeted by a gigantic dragon skull and as I was wearing my favourite Westeros map dress from Blackmilk I thought it would be the perfect backdrop for an outfit of the day mini shoot.

Westeros Dragon Skull


I adore this dress and when Blackmilk announced they were going to do a Game of Thrones collection this was the one design I was hoping they would make. I always get so many compliments when I wear this dress, it's so flattering and I love the fact that Winterfell is placed on my heart.

Nanananana Batman!!

Bonus shot of the Batman '66 Batmobile because I couldn't resist, anyone who doesn't love the 60's Batman TV show can GTFO it's cheesy and camp and awesome and I love it!

Dragons & Skulls
Cate
xoxo

♥ Dress - Black Milk
♥ Tights - Primark
♥ Boots - eBay
♥ Bracelets - Cateaclysmic Crafts
♥ Necklace - Vivienne Westwood
♥ Flower Crown - Crown & Glory


No comments:

Post a Comment