10 July 2015

#GeekyTeeFriday: The Captain America Edition

Captain America Tee

So Charlie over at Happy Little Geek shared this fun even that happens every Friday called Geeky Tee Friday where all you do is snap a selfie of yourself wearing a nerdtastic tee and upload it to Twitter or Instagram, simple, fun and a great way to connect with fellow geeks and share some awesome designs. Seeing as my entire t-shirt collection is made up of geeky tees I thought I would join in on the fun and what better way to kick off my first #GeekyTeeFriday than with my love Captain America!

Captain America Tee

Captain America Tee

This is in fact my one and only Captain America T-shirt which I bought last year at one of my favourite malls in Thailand Terminal 21 from a little shop hidden in the corner of the "London" floor (each floor in the mall is themed around a different country it's so cool!) on sale for £2 which was a complete and utter bargain and even better it's legit Marvel merchandise to.

Captain America Tee

Captain America Tee

If you want join in on the Geeky Tee Friday fun to just follow these easy steps
 Wear a geeky tee.
 Take a Selfie.
 Upload it to Twitter or Instagram and hashtag #GeekyTeeFriday.

Be sure to let me know if you join in I can't wait to see everyone's geeky tee collections!
Love & Stars
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment