31 July 2015

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (July 2015)

anthems

July has been one crazy month so many weird and wonderful things have happened to me this month that I really will be starting next month and my birthday with a fresh clean slate, I'm very excited about the future though which I'm sure I'll post about very soon but in the meantime here are some awesome links for you to check out.

♥ Why Society Needs To Stop Telling Women They Don’t ‘Need’ Makeup

♥ Because the internet loves cats here's some Insta cats you need to follow

♥ 8 Summer Hacks To Make Life Easier

♥ 5 Witchy Ways to Take Care of Yourself

♥ How to Use your Old Blog Posts to Gain New Readers

E8_140210_MG_7401-Edit-Edit-2

♥ Are you planning a vacation with friends this summer? Then check out these tips for harmonious travels.

♥ The Legacy of Sabrina the Teenage Witch

♥ Now the holidays are here I sometimes don't know what to do with myself but these tips on how to be productive are helping me make the most of my time

♥ Money doesn't always equal happiness sometimes having less means having more

♥ 15 ways to feel better about yourself

The Quiet Place

♥ Some great tips on how to combat nightly anxiety

♥ Blogging Full Time is Lonely

♥ Cosplay for Every Body

♥ Advice You Don't Hear When You Start a Blog But You Should

♥ 10 Things To Know Before Dating A Fangirl

my fire

♥ I definitely need to make myself a pair of these Glittery TARDIS Shoes, so cute!

♥ Packing can be a daunting experience so I'm loving these tips on how to pack 30 different outfits into your carry on, bye bye excess baggage fees!

♥ I’m not lying. It’s just that the truth has changed.

♥ As we grown up our views on life change ans so do the people around use but should you ditch your oldest friends?

♥ What Dreams Mean




Love & Mangoes
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment