19 August 2015

Lego Builds: Captain America & The Avenging Cycle

Lego Captain America

I've had this Lego set for over 2 years and it had been sitting in my nerd cupboard along with a few other awesome Lego sets waiting to be built for too long so I thought I would finally get it out and get it made and because I had such fun making my last Lego build video I thought I would do another one so be sure to let me know if you like it and I may do another Lego build video soon!


This set didn't take me long to build and I was kinda sad it was over so quickly but I do love Cap's Avenging Cycle it's so cute and makes a great addition to my Cap collection, Lego is so much fun to I definitely need to start getting all these awesome sets out of storage and start building them!

Lego Captain America

Lego Captain America

Lego Captain America

Lego Captain America

Let me know what your favourite Lego collection is & what should I make next
Love & Lego
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment