06 September 2016

The Unicorn Café - Bangkok - Thailand

Unicorn Cafe - Bangkok, Thailand

Bangkok has so many amazing theme cafés now that I try to visit as many as I can when I'm in the city, one of the ones high on my list was the Unicorn Café which from their instagram looks like cotton candy, kawaii heaven.

Unicorn Cafe - Bangkok, Thailand

The photos did not lie it was in fact cotton candy, kawaii heaven from floor to celling! I don't think I've ever seen so much pink in my life but I loved it and my niece who is a big My Little Pony fan absolutely adored it to.

Unicorn Cafe - Bangkok, Thailand

I was really excited to try all the food at the Unicorn Café after seeing all their adorable photos on Instagram and they had a huge choice of food and some vegetarian options to including an amazing strawberry salad which was huge but quickly devoured. One of the most interesting things was the  strawberry ketchup they served with my fries which I'll admit we were quite dubious of at first but I actually really liked BUT the best thing ever was the honey toast which looked just as beautiful as it tastes, it's definitely something you have to get when you go there!

Unicorn Cafe - Bangkok, Thailand

After our bellies were full of cute, delicious food we explored the café which had lots of cute unicorn themed items you could take photos with and even buy, I adored the cute clothing items they had for sale there and they also had a selection of unicorn costumes that you could dress up in, so I dressed up my niece although I'll admit if I was small enough I would have bought that hoodie for myself in a heartbeat!

Unicorn Cafe - Bangkok, Thailand

If you're a unicorn or kawaii lover then this will be heaven for you, I'm so happy I got to visit and even happier I got to take my niece who absolutely adored the place, the food is great there and it's within a walkable distance from BTS Chong Nonsi so definitely go check it out if you're in Bangkok!


What themed cafés would you love to visit?
Love & Unicorns
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment