25 October 2016

Catmosphere Cat Café - Chiang Mai - Thailand

Catmosphere Cat Cafe

Cat Cafés have well and truly taken over Thailand! I visited my first Cat Café on my birthday a few years ago now in Bangkok but when I heard there was a space themed Cat Café here in Chiang Mai I knew I had to go check it out I mean what a perfect combination!

Catmosphere Cat Cafe
Catmosphere Cat Cafe

All the cats in Catmosphere have spaced themed names and upon entering the café I was greeted by a gorgeous Persian called Yoda in fact I go so swarmed by kitties when I first sat down I barely had a chance to check out the menu. There's a 100 baht entrance fee to the café unless you order food or a drink so I ordered a cappuccino and brownie which cost slightly more than your average café but in my opinion is worth it as they tasted pretty good and also you get to play with cute kitties for as long as you want, they also give you free water to which one of the cats decided to drink but they gave me another glass which kitty tried to steal from me again but I managed to drink myself until my back was turned and he stole again...

Catmosphere Cat Cafe
Catmosphere Cat Cafe

There is all sorts or cool Star Wars cat themed artwork on the walls which I really wanted for my house and I loved the music they played there so many 80's classics from Michael Jackson to Europe  I found it hard not to sing along, I could have easily spent all day just chilling there.

Catmosphere Cat Cafe
Catmosphere Cat Cafe

All the kitties seemed to have a fascination with my Captain America backpack and a few came over and just sat on it, a girl sitting next to me was also working on her laptop and one of the cats climbed into her laptop bag and fell asleep it was the cutest thing!

Catmosphere Cat Cafe
Catmosphere Cat Cafe

The kitties are super friendly here and they're not afraid to come up and play with you or sit in your lap, I went in the morning which is supposed to be one of the times where they're most active so a great time to visit. There's also a few toys there which you can use to tempt the kitties to play with you which is great fun.

Catmosphere Cat Cafe
Catmosphere Cat Cafe

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to this cat café and I can see I'm going to be a regular here, they even have really cute space themed t-shirts with the kitties on so I may have to get myself one of those next time, in fact I didn't realise it at the time but I was even wearing a space cat themed outfit that day (my galaxy skirt and a Hello Kitty top) so how could I not love this place?


What nerdy name would you give your cat?
Love & Cats
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment