14 July 2017

Zaful Summer Dress Long Dress Wishlist & Discount Coupon


Zaful contacted me recently to check out their new summer dress long dress and cotton dress collection and I was so impressed with the amazing choice of clothing (some of which cost less than $10) that I had to share. Thailand is the land of summer and I am in dire need of some new summer dresses so here are a few from their huge collection (which includes plus sizes to) that I would love to wear.


Floral dresses are a classic summer look and I really love the fresh look of this blue and white dress. The floral print is quite simple compared to other floral looks but the flared sleeves and the off-shoulder cut really make it something special. I can see myself wearing this to an afternoon picnic with friends paired with a simple pair of cat-eye sunglasses.

Palm tree prints are great to wear to the beach and this is exactly where I would wear this high-low palm leaf print maxi dress. Summer is all about being fun and colourful so when I saw that pineapple bag I thought it would be the cutest thing for this beach look. Sunsets at the beach sipping pineapple smoothies and fresh coconuts are just the best way to spend the summer! 


Ice Cream is one of my favourite things in this world and this pinstripe bowknot smocked cut out slip dress just gave me that feel of visiting one of those retro ice cream parlours and digging into a giant sundae which is exactly what I would do in this dress. A cute dress needs cute shoes and they don't get much cuter than these rose lace-up chunky heel sandals.


Which summer dress is your favourite?
Love & Ice Cream
Cate
xoxo


Want to be the more fancy in this summer? Just do it!
Discover our newest summer arrivals!
Surprise code: ZFEN

No comments:

Post a Comment