25 October 2017

Dresslily Review, Haul & Try On

Dresslily Haul Review & Try On

Dresslily contacted me asking me of they could send me some items in exchange for a review and as you saw in my previous wishlist post I was very impressed at their range of items from clothing to homeware but the one thing that caught my eye was yes you guessed it that awesome Sailor Moon inspired kitty backpack!


Shipping was fairly quick with the first package arriving to me in around a week and the second package arriving a week later and luckily this time Mr. Postman was able to find my address so there were no problems and Dresslily kept me fully updated with shipping times and tracking numbers.

Dresslily Haul Review & Try On

I decided to go for items slightly different to my normal style with the changing of the seasons, although Thailand is still ridiculously hot I'm going to be spending my winter somewhere much colder so I wanted things I was easily able to co-ordinate and layer so I went for a simple high neck crop top and a jumpsuit which both fit me perfectly thanks to the accurate measurements given on their website. Pro-tip don't just look at the standard sizing as they can vary from item to item, make sure to check the actual measurements given on the item page to make sure it'll fit!


Overall I was very pleased with my experience with Dresslily and I totally recommend them, that backpack is my absolute favourite thing and the quality is so good that I'm sure it will last me a long, long time! They have so much choice on their website that there's guaranteed something to suit all styles so go check them out and let me know what you think.

What's your favourite item from my haul?
Love & Sunshine
Cate
xoxo


Links to the items I got and the prices at the time of ordering:


No comments:

Post a Comment